Time to get your embroidery hoops out! Today we feature a beautiful cross stitch design for you to finish and frame. Wouldn’t the design make a perfect pillow to grace your favorite chair the entire winter season?
Specially offered to Create & Decorate readers from The DMC Corporation and designer Lois Winston.
Designed by Lois Winston
• DMC Floss in colors 156, 316, 501, and 676
• Charles Craft 28-count Carolina linen 14, Salt
• Embroidery needle, locking lip hoop or gripper frame.
Finished design measures 7 1/2″ square (105 stitches square).
1. Carefully stretch linen taut in embroidery hoop or gripper frame.
2. Use charts shown below for color and count to complete the counted cross stitch. (Save the images of charts to your computer to print them out for easy reference while stitching.)
This project courtesy of The DMC Corporation.