The most popular gift at Christmastime? A sweater, of course!
So, dress your tree in style this year (and make a few as gifts, too!)
knitted Christmas ornament wrap
designed by Vickie Zelizo
“Merry Christmas! May there be fleece on earth, and good stitches to all.” —Vickie
For product information, see sources below.
• Coats & Clark Red Heart Shimmer worsted weight yarn in Red
• Glass ornament (10-1/2” at widest point)
• Size 6 double pointed needles
• Ribbon (a 12” piece), scissors, yarn needle
K2tog: knit two stitches together.
yo: yarn over
1. Cast on 36 stitches.
2. Join to knit in the round, being careful not to twist work .
1. Round 1: Knit.
2. Round 2: *K2tog, yo; repeat from * around.
3. Knit pattern 15 times [total of 30 rounds].
4. Next round: Knit.
5. Next 2 rounds: K2tog around.
6. Cut yarn, leave a tail for weaving.
1. Weave tail through live stitches; pull tight.
2. Weave in all ends
3. Weave ribbon through first set of holes created by Round 2.
4. Slide glass ornament into knitted pouch.
5. Pull ribbon tight and tie a bow.
Red Heart (Coats & Clark)
I need a printable page 😦
Hi Lynn! Try copying and pasting the blog instructions into a word document. Then you can print the instruction.